(as of Mar 01,2024 04:35:09 UTC – Details)
Meditation for Beginners – Find out how this book can guide you towards a peaceful and happy life.
Have you always led a crazy, chaotic life? Was there a moment when you asked for even just a moment of silence to gather your thoughts and be calm for a while?
Meditation is what you need.
Anyone could benefit from meditation. Whether it’s a student hoping to pass his exams, a CEO who needs to make decisions for a company, a mother who takes care of her family the whole day…
…You’d definitely benefit from meditation.
This is how life goes every day: running here and there at work, endless phone conversations, keeping up with the times, taking care of the kids, studying, staying up late… everyday activities that don’t seem to end.
Will it ever stop? No, it won’t, because that’s how life goes. You keep on moving, you do your usual activities – maybe for other people, maybe for yourself. Your life has become so busy, did you ever consider stopping to breathe?
Sitting or lying down while watching TV or checking your phone may be your idea of relaxation, but sadly, it’s not enough to really calm you down. That being said, you’re still doing something, you’re still occupied. You’re just not moving.
This is where meditation comes in…
…The Art of Meditation
Meditation is not about sitting on an empty corner of your home, chanting and saying unintelligible words. Meditation is all about calmness and concentration; it’s all about keeping focus and calming your mind amidst your frenzied life.
Meditation for beginners doesn’t have to involve complicated activities. It may sound challenging to control your thoughts, but soon you’ll be familiar with it. You don’t have to see major improvements. Just take your time and soon it’ll be easier.
Still struggling? Don’t worry – you’re not alone, and we’ll help you through it. This book will also familiarize you with the common challenges people face as they meditate, as well as how to address it.
Benefits of Meditation
Here are some of the benefits that you can get from meditation:
- It reduces anxiety and impulsivity
- It lowers elevated blood pressure and blood lactate levels
- It increases your energy levels
- It cheers you up and gives you better mood and behavior
- It refreshes and rejuvenates your mind and body
- it decrease stress and depression
- It improves self-esteem and self confidence
- it improves emotional intelligence
- It increases productivity
- it increase mental strength
- It improves memory retention
- ..and more!
Pick up a copy of this book to learn more about the benefits of meditation and the complete step by step process to start a successful meditation habit
Upon Reading this Book, You will Learn
- The Definition & History of Meditation
- The Psychological Benefits of Meditation
- Health benefits of Meditation
- Spiritual benefits of Meditation
- 31 Reasons you should meditate
- How to meditate and how Meditation works
- Common obstacles to build meditation habits
- Why meditation is good for you
- Chakra Meditation: Mastering the seven chakras
- Meditation FAQs with answers
- Audiobook version includes 11 Guided Meditations
- ..and more!
Be a happier and healthier individual through meditation. Other people have experienced it and are reaping the benefits. What about you? What are you waiting for?
DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY TODAY
Publisher:Positive Mind Hub (October 11, 2017)
Publication date:October 11, 2017
File size:3574 KB
Print length:89 pages