(as of Mar 03,2024 03:44:06 UTC – Details)
As someone who is interested in meditation and the sounds of Tibetan singing bowls, you are no doubt aware of the toll that the stress of life can take on a person. Meditation is the key to bringing one back to their centered focus, and to getting up above all the things that life throws at us. One of the primary and most difficult barriers in meditation is the distractions posed by everyday life and by the thoughts of the things that cause us stress. It turns out that auditory stimulation with soothing sounds can help us to check our baggage at the door and to focus on something that will bring us relief.
The sounds of Tibetan singing bowls have been used for meditation and peace for centuries. The ancients used them to induce a deeply peaceful and meditative state that brings about mental clarity and sharper intuition. Our nervous system is impacted by these specific vibrations and the stress response is inhibited by them, allowing us to focus on the meditation at hand, let go of life for a minute, and bring ourselves back to a peaceful, controlled state.
This collection of singing bowl tracks gives you:
- A strong feeling of peace so you can distance yourself from the issues in your life, allowing you to rise above them
- Keys to melt the stress away from your mind
- Sounds that ring at just the right frequency to fill you with calm, peace, and intuition.
- Control over your mental environment and your state of mind
- Soothing sounds that aid in meditation, causing a better result for you and those around you
- So much more
When I try to meditate, I find that my mind wanders and I get more stressed. Is meditation for me?
You’re not alone. People who have been meditating for days and people who have been meditating for decades share in this as well. You must remember that meditation isn’t about forcefully purging thought from your mind. It’s about training your mind to acknowledge those stresses.