(as of Sep 20,2023 02:39:56 UTC – Details)
Why don’t you release the energy in your body? When you see the benefits, you’d wish you did it sooner!
This is not a religious book; it won’t try to convince you to believe that there’s a higher being that sets the moral grounds and awards you for your good behavior. Instead, it will entice you to think about the limitless power of energy – the universal energy that promotes spiritual wellbeing.
Through practicing Reiki, you can heal your body, mind, and soul. At the core of the Reiki practice lays a very simple philosophy – if you let the energy flow freely, you’ll witness your healing power.
Even though we’re all born with this energy, very few of us know how to make the most out of it. It requires a lot of practice until you understand how to use it correctly, but your efforts will not go in vain.
Even though energy is invisible, this book will try to paint you a picture of Reiki art. Moreover, it will go over the benefits of becoming a Reiki practitioner which are endless.
Here are but a few of the advantages:
- Activate the energy within yourself and let it flow freely
- Lower stress and anxiety and be at peace with yourself
- Channel energy through the energy centers and palms
- Promotes harmony, balance, and a positive lifestyle
- Clear your head from stress and tension
- Breaks energy blocks, therefore balancing your mind, body, and spirit
- Nurtures the immune system and encourages self-healing
- Helps you be in the present moment and improves focus
- And many more!
Reiki entices deep healing and spiritual growth. Much more than gaining personal benefits, once you unlock the power of Reiki, you’ll be able to help others as well.
If you feel suffocated, that’s just your energy trying to break free. Let it. Go with the flow.
Scroll up, click on “Buy”, and Get Your Copy Now!
ASIN : B092P76LYQ
Publisher : Independently published (April 16, 2021)
Language : English
Paperback : 128 pages
ISBN-13 : 979-8739076649
Item Weight : 4.8 ounces
Dimensions : 5 x 0.29 x 8 inches