(as of Sep 26,2023 22:17:17 UTC – Details)
Meditation has been credited for a myriad of great benefits to the people who practice it. It helps people do everything from overcoming addiction to attaining success and improving health.
I say that meditation is even more powerful. You see, all these things are two-dimensional at best. They combine body and mind only, leaving out the third, even more powerful component of the self-called the soul/spirit.
The thing that hardly anyone ever notices is that the chief cause of stress is an imbalance in the self. This self comprises body, mind, and soul. When you leave one out, you will struggle to be complete. Leave out more than one aspect of the self and—well, it will not be pretty.
In this book, I have put together a complete guide to stress-free living by combining meditation with Buddhist teachings for total harmony in every area of your life. I have also incorporated deep truths about stress within the book. Some of these lessons include:
- Regardless of what most people claim, stress is an emotion that you can control.
- The environment and things happening around you do not bring you stress. Rather, the way you react to these things is what causes it.
- The two universal causes for stress are unmet needs and a perceived threat. Every single stress or stressful situation can be categorized as one of those two things.
- When you are not being true to yourself, your mind, body, and spirit will always be at odds. When your life is in balance, you will always find the strength to overcome any kind of stress.
- Through meditation, you are better able to avoid letting your emotions suck you into the melodrama with which they come. This allows you to take a step back and tackle issues in your life in an objective and stress-free manner.
- As you continue along the path of spiritual enlightenment, you will start asking yourself deeper questions like, “Why do good people suffer?” At first, these questions will make you even more stressed. But as you find profound answers to these questions, they will fill you with comfort and acceptance.
- You can bring about your own spiritual awakening by seeking to answer the questions that haunt your mind about the fundamentals of the universe. Sometimes this is what stress is all about—our body craving answers to fundamental questions about who we really are.
- To become truly spiritually enlightened, you must first find absolution for the mistakes that you have made. As you pay your self-imposed penance for your mistakes, your conscience will be cleared along the way, as will much of your stress.
- Finally, the process of attaining true inner happiness requires that you stop obsessing over all the things that have gone wrong or the things that could go wrong in the future and appreciate the stuff that has worked out.
ASIN : B08457LNDX
Publisher : Independently published (January 26, 2020)
Language : English
Paperback : 105 pages
ISBN-13 : 979-8601161862
Reading age : 13 – 18 years
Item Weight : 5.4 ounces
Dimensions : 6 x 0.24 x 9 inches