(as of Sep 23,2023 18:47:42 UTC – Details)
Can your spirit heal your body? Does positive energy have the power to treat sickness? Can fasting reset your body and mind?
Self-healing maximizes your chances for complete recovery, and modern science underestimates the power of the human spirit.
Whether you prefer a more natural approach to your health or are want to compliment your doctor’s treatment, Healing: Reclaim Your Health: Self Healing Techniques: Fasting, Meditation, Prayer, Healing Medicine, and Energy Work, 2nd Edition, is an excellent place to start. This alternative health guide picks up where Western medicine falls short by putting you on a path to greater health and wellness without using pills or herbal remedies. Along the way, you’ll learn about how your spirit and mind can rejuvenate your body; how cleansing the body and mind promotes healing; the power of positive energy and positive thinking; how to harness your energy and restore your body.
This helpful guide goes beyond the how and why and teaches when, where, and how with:
- Practical exercises to help you rejuvenate your spirit through prayer and meditation
- Fasting methods designed to cleanse your body and break bad habits
- Meditation and breathing techniques that will reconnect you with your higher self
- Energy healing practices that harness your body’s natural energy
- Exercises designed to clear your aura and heal you
- A variety of lesser-known alternative techniques to compliment healing
- A list of helpful do’s and don’ts to keep you on the right path
Good health is the key to living a happy and full life. Don’t rely on Western medicine alone to treat sickness or wait for someone else to perform a miracle.
Learn how to harness your energy and heal your body, mind, and spirit with Healing: Reclaim Your Health: Self Healing Techniques: Fasting, Meditation, Prayer, Healing Medicine, and Energy Work, 2nd Edition.
Buy Your Copy Right Now
Publication date:June 18, 2016
File size:1463 KB
Simultaneous device usage:Unlimited
Print length:66 pages