(as of Feb 24,2024 22:23:29 UTC – Details)
Have you experienced trouble falling asleep? Are you too stressed and find it difficult to relax?
Does it often happen that you to wake up in the middle of the night, perhaps multiple times every night?
This sleep disorder, characterized by difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep as long as desired, is called insomnia.
It is a common issue among most adults, particularly in the stressful society we live in today. They face a great deal of pressure in any types of environment. Relationships can be a lot to manage by themselves, without counting the annoying colleagues or boss at work, debts, mortgage, and so on….
Insomnia or poor sleep quality can affect both our physical and psychological strength. Low levels of energy cause irritability, depressed mood, problems focusing, and learning.
We hope to help you as much as possible and ensure you many nights of well-deserved rest!
This delightful collection of 47 bedtime stories is the perfect way to:
- Develop or improve your imagination skills
- Fall asleep quickly and deeply
- Find a variety of stories that capture the essence of the best things in life
In this book, you will also find three guided meditations involving different exercises to help you heal.
The mental and physical benefits of meditation are numerous, for example:
- Calms your nervous system and brings your brain waves into alpha-wave state
- Regulates the heartbeat, circulatory system, and blood pressure
- Lengthens attention span
- Preserves the aging brain and prevents age-related memory loss
- Helps in fighting addictions and control pain
Created as a resource for adults with busy lifestyles and crafted to help you unwind, these stories will usher you away to another place. Escape the worries of your day in the comfort of your own bed. From tonight, start sleeping better than you ever did!
What are you waiting for? Scroll up and click the “buy now” button.