(as of Sep 20,2023 01:20:24 UTC – Details)
The truth is if you are feeling burnout, anxious, nervous and stressed this is due too many factors not just a few.
Lacking energy ? To much workload ? Not enough time to relax ? Feeling unmotivated ?
We all know this individuals who sail through their high stress lifestyle and jobs. You can be one of them.
It’s very likely it will take a lot of small changes that in general will add up too a huge difference in the amount of stress you are experiencing.
“The American Institute of Stress estimates that $300 billion yearly is lost through stress.”
In“50 Ways to Reduce Stress”, you’ll discover:
- What to eat to make you actually resistant to stress
- How you can use a writing practice to reduce stress
- How a certain smell lowered heart rate and blood pressure
- What oils to add to your bath to destress
- What hobby puts you in a state of “flow”
- How subtle shifts in attitude can make a difference to your stress level
- How doing this one thing in your office for a few minutes can drop cortisol levels by 40%
and much more…
This book will significantly reduce your stress by doing small science-backed shifts in your behaviour which require only a small or medium amount of effort.
So if you want to make sure that you don’t become the victim of stress or stress related disease, then
scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button now!
ASIN : B09FKLSMML
Publication date : September 5, 2021
Language : English
File size : 237 KB
Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
X-Ray : Not Enabled
Word Wise : Enabled
Print length : 126 pages
Lending : Enabled