(as of Mar 01,2024 04:06:43 UTC – Details)
Feeling tired, down, or as though you’re navigating the world alone?
95% of teenagers report feeling inferior at some point in their lives: you might feel alone, but you’re not.
This stage in your life is tough: you’re figuring out who you are and where you fit in a complicated world.
During your adolescent years, you’re forming important friendships, trying to balance study and fun, and navigating complicated relationships with your family. You might even be falling in love.
If you find life a bit overwhelming at times, that’s completely understandable–you’re going through a lot.
This will all get easier with time, and best of all, you can give it a little boost by learning how to master the power of mindfulness to make you feel great in the here and now.
In 30-Day Guided Meditation for Teenagers, you’ll discover:
- How to unlock the potential inside and become even more you
- 30 meditations to train you in mindfulness, no matter what your current experience with it is
- How to ramp up your ‘mental strength’ without moving a muscle
- A surefire way to improve your confidence and self-esteem
- The #1 way to find fearlessness, creativity, and super-charged energy
- How to make your bedroom a fortress of self-improvement for long-lasting fulfillment
And much more.
Maybe you’re thinking this sounds too good to be true, or perhaps you thought meditation was all about sitting cross-legged in the wilderness.
But the truth is, meditation is for everybody, and you can use it to become the person you’ve always wished you could be.
You’re in control, and when you know how to use that, everything from homework to finding love gets 10x easier.
If you want to banish negative thoughts and become a more confident, happier you, scroll up and click “Add to Cart” right now.
ASIN : B08HS287ZY
Publication date : September 9, 2020
Language : English
File size : 2085 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
X-Ray : Not Enabled
Word Wise : Enabled
Print length : 100 pages
Lending : Enabled